Enjoy the thrill of scaling a 150ft cliff face by taking part in Weston Hospicecare’s abseil.
The fundraising event will take place on Saturday 17 July where supporters will lower themselves down the sheer cliff face at Uphill’s Marina to raise vital funds for the hospice.
This heart pumping challenge requires a £20 sign up followed by a pledge to raise £150 to support the hospice.
By taking part and raising money for your hospice you can be safe in the knowledge that every penny you raise will support services given to people in Weston, North Somerset and Sedgemoor with life-limiting conditions.
What’s in it for me?
- A 150ft abseil with Mendip Outdoor Pursuits
- Support of your local hospice
- Professional photos
How do I start fundraising?
- Make yourself a JustGiving page by clicking here.
- Share the news with family and friends that you are taking part.
- Send them your JustGiving link where they can donate.
If you need more support or would like to discuss fundraising ideas with our dedicated team click here to email them. Alternatively, you can call 01934 423900 to speak to a member of our Events and Challenges Team.