The next phase of #FromMyHeartToMyHospice is here! Could you pledge to raise money for your hospice, your way?
Kick start the New Year with an activity of your choice, raising sponsorship and donating the proceeds to your local hospice.
Why do we need your help?
- We need you to support us because local people with a life-limiting illness need us.
- We need YOU to pledge so Sophie can have her symptoms managed by one of our 10 community nurses from her own home and with her loved ones around her.
- We need YOU to pledge so Tommy can have the have professional counselling from our Family Support Team after his Daddy passed away.
- We need YOU to pledge so Elizabeth can attend our Day services and have access to spend time and talk to others in similar situations, have a home cooked lunch and complimentary therapies if she would like to.
Show your support to the “I Pledge” campaign by sharing your photos, videos and progress on the #FromMyHeartToMyHospice Facebook page or send your photos to us by clicking here to feature our supporter wall.
Could you pledge to…
- Walk every day for at least a mile for a month?
- To give up smoking or drinking?
- To ask your employer to hold a fundraising event for the hospice or request Weston Hospicecare becomes your employer’s Charity of the Year?
- Get cycling?
- Shave your head?
- Hold virtual cookery classes?
- Sell your unwanted goods via Facebook marketplace or eBay and donate your profits?
We need supporters to help us relieve pain to those with life-limiting conditions by providing support to allow us to deliver physical, emotional and spiritual care to people who need it most.
So what are you waiting for, get started today!