Welcome to The Big Christmas Pet Show. We’re raising vital funds for Weston Hospicecare and spreading fun throughout lockdown! This summer saw over 200 of you enter your furry friends into The Big Virtual Pet Show. You raised nearly £1,000 for the hospice. For this Christmas it’s back with a festive twist!
You can enter as many classes as you would like, to enter please donate what you would can to this page and email your photos to email@example.com with the classes you wish to enter.
- Merriest Mutt (dogs)
- Finest Feline (cats)
- Best Festive Dressed (all animals)
- Santa’s Seniors (golden oldies – all animals)
- Mr Clause (all male animals)
- Mrs Clause (all female animals)
Entries are open until Tuesday 8 December at 1pm. All photo entries will then be loaded onto Weston Hospicecare’s Facebook page and our supporters will be asked to vote of their favourites and like the photos. This is your time to share the photos of your beloved furry friends and ask friends and family to vote. The winners of each round will be announced on Monday 14 December and receive a special festive pet bandana. The winners will be entered into the ‘Best in Show’, to be in with the chance of winning the whole thing!
By entering and donating you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The Big Christmas Pet Show will take place across November and December 2020.
2. The event is a fundraising event for Weston Hospicecare (reg. charity no. 900328).
3. To enter you are welcome to donate any amount that you can.
4. By entering, you consent for all photos emailed in relation to this event to be uploaded by the hospice to Weston Hospicecare’s Facebook page and to be used in all future promotion of the event, including but not limited to social media, mailings and press releases.
5. On Wednesday 9 December 2020 all photos will be uploaded to Weston Hospicecare’s Facebook page and the photo in each class that gets the most likes by 1pm on Monday 14 December will be announced as winner of that class.
6. Winners will be entered into ‘Best in Show’ and people will be allowed to vote until 9am on Friday 18 December.
8. Weston Hospicecare reserve the right to remove any entry.