Ways to support Weston Hospicecare
Grace can help with all event and challenge activity queries. Fancy taking on a Land’s End to John O’Groats cycle or running a marathon in support of the hospice? Get in touch!
Why support your hospice?
- Your hospice’s clinical team give world-class palliative care to people in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset and Sedgemoor with life-limiting conditions completely free of charge.
- Your hospice needs your ongoing support, just 20% of the £4.2million running costs are funded by the NHS.
- Your hospice is a local-level charity so your contribution will make a tangible difference to your local community.
- Each minute of care costs £7.64.
- There’s some super-fun activities to get involved with and some easy ideas to fundraise too!
- Our team can find you discounted-prices on life products such as will writing as part of the annual Make Your Will Week.