We’re inviting big-hearted businesses to come together to support hospice care in North Somerset.
Joining our Business Club is a fantastic way to show your company’s commitment to the local community.
We are encouraging businesses to raise a £1,000 per year. Whether you regard this as a corporate donation from the business or a way to engage your own employees as a fundraising target, we don’t mind.
Membership can start on any date, and there is no ongoing commitment. We hope that you will see the benefit of teaming up with us longer term and in return we offer you:
- Information about your company, your logo and a link to your website will be displayed on our Business Club webpage.
- Promotion through our social media channels of your support.
- An invite to our bi-annual business breakfast networking meeting at Weston Hospicecare. A great way to raise your profile and make new connections.
- Access to exclusive downloads, including a Weston Hospicecare Business Club member logo to use on your website, an email signature and promotional material. A great way to let your staff and customers know you are supporting local people needing hospice care.
- An exclusive Weston Hospicecare Business Club lapel pin.
- Dedicated support from the Corporate Fundraising Manager at Weston Hospicecare to assist with your fundraising.
- An opportunity to boost staff morale by supporting a well known and loved local charity with many events they can participate in.
Please contact our Corporate Fundraising Manager Sue Kingman on 01934 423900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.