Our fundraising team are always here to help you. We can give a talk in a school assembly or help to promote your event – all you have to do is contact us and we will be happy to help.
Weston Hospicecare have a selection of promotion materials for you to use. Please give us a call to discuss what you maybe need for your event.
We can arrange for it all to be delivered to you at school by contacting: email@example.com
How you can fundraise
• Sponsored Class Walk or Run – Set yourself or you class a distance that you are going to walk, run, skip or jump and get sponsored from friends and family and celebrate your success.
• Sponsored Silence – Who can be silent the longest? Collect sponsors as a class and set a day for how long you can be silent for. Whoever can go the longest wins a treat.
• Become a entrepreneur for a week – Weston Hospicecare will Give you £10! How will you spend your money and make it grow. The ideas are endless. (Primary Schools)
• Take Part in our Youth Enterprise Challenge – Weston Hospicecare will give you and your team £50, with your ideas build on this and see what profit you can make! (Secondary Schools)
• Remember to use Weston Hospicecare collection buckets – Ask for donations at all your plays, nativities and performances throughout the year