March 9 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Walk the 10, get the gold!
This march, Weston Hospicecare’s Rugby Ramble (formerly known as Men’s March) will see hundreds of supporters embark on the scenic 10-mile charity walk for Weston Hospicecare.
Starting at the Grand Pier, you’ll follow the stunning Weston coastline taking you past Birnbeck Pier, through Weston Woods and on to Sand Point via Sand Bay and before reversing the route back to the Grand Pier.
On finishing, you’ll receive a pint of Thatchers cider* and a Pieminister pie to enjoy whilst enjoying the Six Nations rugby with the amazing Grand Pier views as a backdrop.
So be sure to prepare those walking boots, round up your mates and step up for Weston Hospicecare. Registration opens at 11am, walk begins at 12pm.
What’s in it for you?
- Entry to the 10 mile walk
- Back walkers, support vehicles, marshals and first aid cover
- A pint of Thatchers cider (or soft drink)
- Souvenir Rugby Ramble pint glass
- Pieminister Pie
- An incredible location for watching the Six Nations
- An opportunity to support your local hospice
* Please note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and will have a soft drink.
Error: Contact form not found.